Serving Italian to South Africa
Posted by zookeeper12
- Spring Mix Greens with Avocado (Lenae with Jillian chopping up the Avocado)
- Bruschetta (Momma made the marinade, Ben chopped the tomatoes, Jillian sliced and sautéed baguettes & assembled – love the team work)
- Italian Bread with Garlic Butter (as in, NOT frozen garlic bread but Italian bread sliced and buttered – much better) (Lenae)
- Lasagna Deliciousa (Momma & Benjamin with 4 y.o. reminding me just now that she stirred the egg and, yep, she said it, ricotta)
- Tiramisu made with homemade CHOCOLATE ladyfingers. I cannot tell you how yummy this was but I will try…THIS WAS AMAZING! (Natalie)
About zookeeper12I am the very blessed mother of 12 and wife to Craig. We are God's favorites. Oops. I think that might have been a secret. We have been homeschooling since 1992 and recently received new curriculum in the form of a catering business started in November of 2010. Our newest season of adventure comes with 2 grandbabies and I'm sure God has more in store for us! Oh, and we're all pretty goofy. This blog is pretty random - everything from recipes and organization to spiritual issues and child raising.I might go on an occasional political rant but so many are already doing that, I will try to restrain myself and save it for the "pros." This is also a journal of our adventures as a family. So many folks have asked me to write a book - this is the best I can do and there are enough books on big, homeschooling families. I'm too random for a book anyway. What's not shared is lost. That's why I'm here.
Posted on April 17, 2010, in The family that plays with its food together stays together, Zookeeper & the F-Troop and tagged Cooking, friends, Hospitality, menus, South Africa. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.